Students are required to wear the proper school clothing unless informed otherwise by the school. Parents have the responsibility to ensure that their child comes to school dressed in the proper clothing. The following is a list of approved clothing that can be worn during school hours. Please make sure your child is in dress code prior to arriving.
- Collared polo shirts
- Long sleeved polo shirts
- Crew neck sweaters
- Zip-up hooded sweatshirt
- Hooded sweatshirt
- Dress shorts (Bermuda length)
- Dress shirts
- Dress pants
- All khaki and maroon colours must be ordered through the school or from our approved clothing list.
- Crested polo shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and zip-ups are available through the school at reasonable prices.
- If sweatshirts, hoodies, or zip-ups are removed, suitable attire (dress code) must be underneath.
- No logos or designs on clothing other than the SHCS logo.
- Gym strip is at teacher’s discretion.
- All students must have non-marking indoor runners for PE classes and for in-school use.
Please put your child’s name on all clothing.
Enforcement of the dress code
Parents are responsible for having their child in dress code appropriate clothing.
- Teacher will send a note home to parent informing them that their child was not in dress code.
- Teacher will call parent and send home a copy of the dress code for parents to review.
- Principal will contact parent and a meeting will be called to establish a plan of action.
- Any further action will be at the discretion of Sacred Heart School administration.