To apply for admission to Sacred Heart Catholic School, please print out our Application for Admission 2017 (PDF) and submit it to the school. A $75 per student (non-refundable) deposit must accompany this application. Please make cheques payable to the school. The filing of this application does not constitute acceptance. Acceptance is subject to space and availability.
- Application for Admission 2017-18 (PDF)
- FPS Form 2017-18 For new families (PDF)
- Download Family Statement of Commitment
- Download Preauthorized Debit 17-18
- Download Family Handbook 17-18
- Download Discipline Policy 2017-18
- Download General Consent Form 2017-18
Please note that it is the parent/legal guardian’s responsibility to inform the school’s office of any changes to the enclosed information. Parents/guardians must agree to ensure full payment of all fees in advance in one of the following ways:
- By single advance tuition payment of the full amount (5% discount)
- By submitting ten or twelve equal tuition payments using the Preauthorized Debit 17-18 or post-dated cheques.